Washington MAST Alcohol Training
You have come to the right place for your Washington State Class 12 Mixologist (age 21 and older) and Class 13 (age 18 and older) Permit certification!
All managers, servers and bartenders who sell or serve alcohol are required by the state of Washington to have a MAST (Mandatory Alcohol Server Training) license. The MAST Alcohol Training Course on this site is provided
by American Safety Council.
The American Safety Council Online MAST certification is approved by the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB), and we hope to make obtaining one simple and convenient for you!
Now Only $19.95!
English Course With English Exam!
MAST Alcohol Course to Receive a Class 12 or Class 13 Permit
This MAST Alcohol course is only $19.95 and offers 24/7 course and customer support. No more trying to arrange your schedule to fit in classroom training. Take the course in the comfort of your own home and at your own pace; log in and out of the course as needed.
Your permit is your property and not the property of the licensee. You may use it at more than one establishment. Your permit and supporting identification must be available for inspection while at work.
Just click on the red button above and start taking the course immediately!
The American Safety Council online alcohol server certification course has been approved in Washington by the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB).
The course is 100% online, fast, secure and 24 hour telephone support is available if needed.
Follow these easy steps below to take your training and receive your certification.
- Enroll in the Washington MAST Alcohol Class to receive your Class 12 Mixologist or Class 13 permit by clicking on the Red "$19.95 Click To Enroll" button above or in the right hand column of each page.
- The couse is in English, but you may choose your language for the end of course exam. We have English, Spanish and Korean available. Choose the course on the right side of this page.
- Choose the correct language test and click on the "Add to Shopping Cart" blue button at the bottom right of the page.
- Fill out all registration information and click on the grey "Review Order" button.
- Complete your registration and pay for the course.
- Complete the Washington MAST alcohol course online all at once or in segments.
Who Should Be Certified?
Anyone who serves alcohol in the State of Washington is required to take this training and receive their MAST Alcohol Class 12 Mixologist permit or Class 13 permit (license).
||Bartenders (Class 12 Mixologist Permit)
||Liquor Store Clerks
The online American Safety Council Washington MAST Alcohol Server course is approximately 3 hours long. The course may be taken in one sitting or you may log out and resume the course at a later time. There is no maximum time limit for our course. You may take as much time as you need.
Upon successful completion of this course, American Safety Council will report your course completion to the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board. Your permit will be mailed to the address you entered when you registered for the course.
Your Washington MAST Class 12 or Class 13 Permit is good for five years and expires on the first day of the month after the month you took your test. If you took your test September 20th, your permit will expire on October 1st.